I am extremely flattered and excited that Miss Erin Terese has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! A big, huge thanks to Lu at LuSays for following and nominating this blog for the award. Lu, I find your blog to be so very candid and lovely, and am so thrilled you find mine to be lovely also.
When you accept this award, you must:
- Mention who nominated you and link back to his/her blog
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 blogs for the award, leave them a comment telling them of the nomination (including a link back to your post) and provide links to their blogs in your post
Seven things about Miss Erin Terese
1) My full name is Erin Terese Stafford
2) I am turning 30 in a few months and could not be happier about it. Each day I become happier, more peaceful, more patient and more kind. How could I not embrace my age? I love it.
3) I love trying new things. Trapeze class? Sky diving? Yoga? Painting? Cooking? Count me in!
4) As much as I enjoy writing, sharing my stories and babbling on about my thoughts and ideas, I much prefer to hear other people speak. Listening to others gives me profound joy.
5) I cry a lot. Growing up I always thought my mom was ridiculous for crying at Hallmark commercials and in church. I get it now. I no longer restrain myself.
6) I have been a Pescetarian for the last 16 years and eat mostly organic. I believe whole natural foods are vital to our health and much more healing than most people realize.
7) I would love to live in Spain someday. Life there is just beautiful. There is such an appreciation for life, food, family and culture. I must go back!
Blogs that I find to be quite lovely
Thank you for following and for sharing your thoughts!